Mechatronics Engineering Google Site
|Mechatronics Engineering Plan For Today:|
Flex Factor Presentation
- Lecture/Presentation - Duration: 15 Min
- Link: Presentation Template Link
- Instructions & Expectations: This is just a guide for what you should have in your Flex Factor slides. I'm expecting 3-5 slides on the features and Technology of your product.
- How to Submit Assignment: Go to our Mechatronics Engineering google classroom and check the STREAM for current Entry Ticket Assignments & Questions. - 20 Points
- LAB - Duration: 60 Min
- Link: Robot Club Google Sites
- Instructions & Expectations: Connect with your Robot Club Team. You will either be working on your Robot Project or an Open Lab Project.
- You will need to account for your time. You will need to convince me by your form submission that you worked given the time allotted.
- If you or your Robot Club Team worked on the Robot Club project, you will make sure your Robot Project Status Google docs are updated.
- If you worked on an Open Lab Project, you will also need to tell me about what you accomplished and what you are planning next.
- How to Submit Assignment: Each Student needs to account for your time.
- Every One Do The Following: Turn in a Google Project/Time Status Form
- If you also worked on your Robot Club Project, also UPDATE your Robot Project Status Google docs.
- Dig Deeper: Open Lab:
- Assignment - Duration: 2-10 Min
- Instructions & Expectations: Desk cleanup, put away all projects, find your assigned job
- How to Submit Assignment: When Complete, check yourself off on Sign Out Sheet - 2 Points