Mechatronics Engineering Google Site
Entry Ticket - Get ready to present your Flex Factor
- Assignment - Duration: 5 Min
- Instructions & Expectations: Get your thoughts together... maybe write a few notes on a card. Get ready for your team to present. Your Flex Factor presentations are 5 min...
|Mechatronics Engineering Plan For Today:|
Flex Factor - 5 min Dry Run Presentations
- Duration: 50 Min
- Instructions & Expectations: Listen and take notes on comments for every one else's presentation.
- LAB - Duration: 60 Min
- Link: Robot Club Google Sites
- Instructions & Expectations: Connect with your Robot Club Team. You will either be working on your Robot Project or an Open Lab Project.
- You will need to account for your time. You will need to convince me by your form submission that you worked given the time allotted.
- If you or your Robot Club Team worked on the Robot Club project, you will make sure your Robot Project Status Google docs are updated.
- If you worked on an Open Lab Project, you will also need to tell me about what you accomplished and what you are planning next.
- How to Submit Assignment: Each Student needs to account for your time.
- Every One Do The Following: Turn in a Google Project/Time Status Form
- If you also worked on your Robot Club Project, also UPDATE your Robot Project Status Google docs.
- Dig Deeper: Open Lab:
- Assignment - Duration: 2-10 Min
- Instructions & Expectations: Desk cleanup, put away all projects, find your assigned job
- How to Submit Assignment: When Complete, check yourself off on Sign Out Sheet - 2 Points